Bill It Right has developed business offices from scratch; continually building profitable,
fully staffed and equipped business offices for clients. It responds to the challenges of a
rapidly changing business and regulatory environment which has a successful record in practice management.
- Develops administrative and clerical personnel; coordinates scheduling operations, reception
and admitting functions.
- Assists in implementing the regulatory and legal requirements of the Medical Records Departments
and or EMR, to ensure that these departments are maintained in an organized and consistent manner,
while assuring confidentiality and patients' privacy rights.
- Develops Business Office Policy and Procedures pertaining to each individual Surgery Center
and/or Physician Practice.
- Implements and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Communicates and interprets
policies for operations, as needed.
- Assists with the selection and training of departmental personnel.
- Implements, develops and trains personnel on information systems and EMR; applicable to Ambulatory
Surgery Centers and Physician Offices.
- Guides and coordinates activities with outside vendors that interact with Accounts Receivables, Medical
Records and Admissions; i.e. electronic claims vendors, collection agencies, transcription services,
off-site file storage, and anesthesia offices; while maintaining HIPAA Privacy Rules of Compliance.
Compliance Plans available
Bill It Right can help you design a monthly management-reporting package specific to the Practice and
to your CPA requirements.
- Complete tracking of multiple locations.
- Develops and maintain effective systems of general accounting and cost determination(s.)
- Implementation financial policies and procedures while ensuring compliance.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure internal financial controls are followed.
- Monitors the timely payment of current liabilities to creditors, proper recording and control of cash
receipts, recording of fixed assets, development of adequate procedures, instructions, controls, records, and reports.
Managed Care Contracting reviews and analyzes each healthcare contract. Interprets
and enforces third-party payer rules and regulations, including Medicare requirements.
- Analyzing managed care contracts to ensure appropriate income and cash flow
- Negotiates Managed Care Contracts as it pertains to Geographic locations.
- Evaluates geographic locations as they relate to managed care contracting.